je n'ai pas aimé que l'abonnement que j'avais avant soit renouveler automatiquement sans mon consentement et bien avant la date d'expiration

melbar

• Semi-Newbie
Hello Everyone,

I need some help translating the following French sentence into English. Actually this is a survey conducted with the public about an anti virus program.

"je n'ai pas aimé que l'abonnement que j'avais  avant soit renouveler automatiquement sans mon consentement et bien avant la date d'expiration."

Here is my try but I am pretty sure this is not the correct one: I did not like only the subscription that I had, before being automatically renewed without my consent and long before the expiration date.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Melissa

« Last Edit: 31 Oct, 2009, 01:21:28 by spiros »

Frederique

• Creative, Hardworking and Able!
Dear Melissa,

Your translation conveys the meaning of the original. The following is my proposal:

“I did not like / I did not appreciate the fact that the subscription which I had would be automatically renewed without my consent and well before / considerably before the expiration date.”
May I ask which term in the sentence gave you trouble, so that we may correct the subject?

Thank you
Communicate. Explore potentials. Find solutions.

Search Tools