Quotations On Control

elena petelos

• Qui ne dit mot consent.
Beyond my control :-) (quite, rather, certainly, indeed-y)

“To approach the stranger is to invite the unexpected, release a new force, let the genie out of the bottle. It is to start a new train of events that is beyond your control...”  

T.S. Eliot

"My angel... Yes at this moment for example I'm quite convinced that I'm never going to see you again."
*laughing* "What?" - Madame De Tourvel
"I'm so bored you see. Its beyond my control."
"What do you mean?" - Madame De Tourvel
"After all you see its been four months. So what I said, Its beyond my control."
"Do you mean you don't love me anymore?" - Madame De Tourvel
"My love had great difficulty outlasting your virtue. Its beyond my control."
"Its that woman isn't it?" - Madame De Tourvel
"Your quite right. I have been deceiving you with Emily among others. Its beyond my control."
"Why are you doing this?" - Madame De Tourvel
"There is a woman, Not Emily, A woman that I adore that I'm afraid, she is insisting that I give you up. Its beyond my control."
"Liar! Liar!" - Madame De Tourvel
"You are quite right. I am liar and its like fidelity. A fact of life, no more, no less irritating. Certainly beyond my control."
"Stop it. Don't keep saying that. Damit! Damn" - Madame De Tourvel
"Sorry, beyond my control. Why don't you take another lover? Whatever you like. Its beyond my control."
"Do you want to kill me?" - Madame De Tourvel
"Listen.. listen to me. You have given me great pleasure but I simply can not bring myself to regret leaving you. Its the way of the world. Quite beyond my control. "

http://allstarz.hollywood.com/~malkovich/dangerquotes.html

“He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future.”   George Orwell

“You can not always control circumstances, but you can control your own thoughts.”
 Charles Popplestown

:-)))

“Control is never achieved when sought after directly. It is the surprising outcome of letting go.” James Arthur Ray

“Hold the fort, for I am coming”   
Philip Bliss

“The one who loves the least, controls the relationship.”  
 Dr. Robert Anthony

(Kαι τώρα ποιος ακούει τη Βίκυ....)
¨-)))
« Last Edit: 14 May, 2006, 13:22:44 by epetelos »

wings

• Global Moderator
  • Vicky Papaprodromou
Beyond my control :-) (quite, rather, certainly, indeed-y)

“He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future.”   George Orwell

“You can not always control circumstances, but you can control your own thoughts.”   Charles Popplestown

“Control is never achieved when sought after directly. It is the surprising outcome of letting go.” James Arthur Ray

“The one who loves the least, controls the relationship.”  Dr. Robert Anthony

(Kαι τώρα ποιος ακούει τη Βίκυ....)
¨-)))

Συμφωνώ απόλυτα τουλάχιστον μ' αυτά που απομόνωσα εδώ. And believe it or not, you' ll never be beyond my control, Ελένη.-:-)))) Για τον απλούστατο λόγο ότι nothing and nobody can be beyond my control.:-)
Ο λόγος είναι μεγάλη ανάγκη της ψυχής. (Γιώργος Ιωάννου)

elena petelos

Συμφωνώ απόλυτα τουλάχιστον μ' αυτά που απομόνωσα εδώ. And believe it or not, you' ll never be beyond my control, Ελένη.-:-)))) Για τον απλούστατο λόγο ότι nothing and nobody can be beyond my control.:-)
Illusion quotes to be added shortly...
:-ppppp
;-))

wings

• Global Moderator
  • Vicky Papaprodromou
Αφού κι εσύ στην ίδια συνομοταξία μ' εμένα ανήκεις. Μη δίνεις πάτημα στους κακόβουλους που θα 'ρθουν να πουν ότι δεν ξέρουμε τι μας γίνεται.:-)))))))))))))

dinomachi

• The word is not enough...
Control is overrated...
:PPP

(An un-famous quote!!!)

Δ.Δ.

wings

• Global Moderator
  • Vicky Papaprodromou
Αυτό είναι infamous κι όχι un-famous, Δεινομάχη.:-)))))

Βέβαια, αν δεν ξέρεις να κάνεις κουμάντο στο control, φασκέλωσέ το... περισσότερα στην πλατεία.:-)))))))))))

elena petelos

Αυτό είναι infamous κι όχι un-famous, Δεινομάχη.:-)))))

Βέβαια, αν δεν ξέρεις να κάνεις κουμάντο στο control, φασκέλωσέ το... περισσότερα στην πλατεία.:-)))))))))))
Πες τα!
Και συνεχίζω.... (ακάθεκτη).

Control is overrated...
:PPP

(An un-famous quote!!!)

Δ.Δ.

S/he was deeply... benighted! (Βαθιά νυχτωμένος ο τύπος!!)

Αφού κι εσύ στην ίδια συνομοταξία μ' εμένα ανήκεις. Μη δίνεις πάτημα στους κακόβουλους που θα 'ρθουν να πουν ότι δεν ξέρουμε τι μας γίνεται.:-)))))))))))))
Δεν υπάρχει πιθανότητα. Είναι πασιφανές ότι ξέρουμε πάντα τόσο τι γίνεται (γενικώς) όσο και τι μας γίνεται.... (Quotations on illusions of grandeur -currently- not available.)

Self-control

If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins. 

Benjamin Franklin

(Quotations on passion... forthcoming...)

There is no allurement or enticement, actual or imaginary, which a well-disciplined mind may not surmount.  The wish to resist more than half accomplishes the object.   ~Charlotte Dacre, The Passions, 1811

Πες τα, χρυσόστομη! Aπό την άλλη...

About the only time losing is more fun than winning is when you're fighting temptation.   ~Tom Wilson

και

There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable.[/b]
[/color]  ~Mark Twain

¨-))))))
λαλα
:-)))))
« Last Edit: 14 May, 2006, 13:44:23 by epetelos »

dinomachi

• The word is not enough...

Search Tools