σύγκαμψη → contracture

Rebecca

• Wherever I go, I meet myself.
Contracture, flexion ή contraction;
Έχει διαφορά από την κάμψη; 
"Σε ασθενή με οστεοαρθρίτιδα ισχίου παρατηρείται σύγκαμψη αριστερού ισχίου." 
« Last Edit: 19 Feb, 2008, 20:00:33 by Rebecca »
One of the conditions of being human is, even if we're surrounded by others, we essentially live our lives alone. Real life takes place inside us.
— Paul Auster

vmelas

Contracture, flexion ή contraction;
Έχει διαφορά από την κάμψη; 
"Σε ασθενή με οστεοαρθρίτιδα ισχίου παρατηρείται σύγκαμψη αριστερού ισχίου." 

Ως contraction το βρήκα μόνο το εξής:
www.diavlos.gr/orto96/nov97/metsovi2.htm

Ορισμός του contraction
# (physiology) a shortening or tensing of a part or organ (especially of a muscle or muscle fiber)
# the act of decreasing (something) in size or volume or quantity or scope
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Το contracture όμως είναι πλησιέστερο σημασιολογικά σε αυτό που ψάχνεις. Δες από τους ορισμούς:
inability to move a joint due to a permanent rigidity or contraction of a muscle.
www.barnesjewish.org/healthinfo/content.asp
Arthritis or prolonged immobility can result in the involved joint becoming less freely moveable. Associated with shortening and wasting of muscles.
www.spondylitis.org/patient_resources/glossary.aspx
abnormal condition of the joint where the joint is bent and will not move. Contractures are caused by shortening of muscles or tendons.
kid-power.org/definitions.html

Τέλος το flexion αναφέρεται περισσότερο στην κίνηση αυτή καθεαυτή. Δες από τους ορισμούς:
# The bending of a joint.
spinabifidaconnection.com/
# Bending a limb at a joint.
www.thesportsmedicinestore.com/Glossary.htm
# Movement which brings body or limbs into a bent position.
members.tripod.com/~cripkorner/glossary.html
# Movement that brings two body parts closer together (bending).
hydro-tone.com/glossary.html
# Movement about a joint in which bones on either side of the joint are brought closer together, decreasing the angle of the joint. Opposite of extension.
www.jimmythomas.com/training/fitnessterms.htm

Συμπερασματικά, προτείνω το contracture.
« Last Edit: 19 Feb, 2008, 19:47:05 by wings »

spiros

• Administrator
  • point d’amour
Συμφωνώ.

contracture (con·trac·ture) (kən-trak´chər) [L. contractura]  a condition of fixed high resistance to passive stretch of a muscle, resulting from fibrosis of the tissues supporting the muscles or the joints, or from disorders of the muscle fibers.

Dupuytren's c.  shortening, thickening, and fibrosis of the palmar fascia, producing a flexion deformity of a finger; sometimes associated with long-standing epilepsy. Applied also to flexion deformity of a toe caused by involvement of the plantar fascia.

ischemic c.  contracture and degeneration of a muscle due to interference with the circulation from pressure, as by a tight bandage, or from injury or cold.

organic c.  one that is permanent and continuous.

postpoliomyelitic c.  any distortion of a joint following an attack of poliomyelitis, due to partial or complete paralysis of one muscle or group of muscles, allowing overuse of an opposing muscle or group of muscles, such as flexion contracture of the knee and paralysis of the quadriceps muscle group.

Volkmann's c.  contracture of the fingers and sometimes the wrist after severe injury in or near the elbow or improper use of a tourniquet interferes with the blood supply to the muscles. A similar phenomenon may develop in the lower leg and foot after similar vascular damage to leg muscles. Called also ischemic muscular atrophy and Volkmann's syndrome.
Dorlands

Static muscle shortening due to tonic spasm or fibrosis, to loss of muscular balance, the antagonists being paralyzed or to a loss of motion of the adjacent joint.
[L. contractura, fr. con-traho, to draw together]
http://activate.lww.com/semdweb/internetsomd/ASP/1505253.asp

http://www.onelook.com/?loc=bm2&w=contracture
« Last Edit: 19 Feb, 2008, 19:58:52 by wings »

Rebecca

• Wherever I go, I meet myself.
Ευχαριστώ!
One of the conditions of being human is, even if we're surrounded by others, we essentially live our lives alone. Real life takes place inside us.
— Paul Auster

Thomas

• Άκουγε πάντα τους άλλους. Όλο και κάτι θα μάθεις
Κατά περίπτωση χρησιμοποιούνται οι όροι συστολή, σύσπαση, συνολκή, ρίκνωση.

Search Tools