Greek teachers or translators whose native language is not Greek

jelena · 6 · 8836

jelena

hi everyone,
I would like to know if there are any greek teachers here or translators for that matter,
 whose native languge isn't greek as in my case...just for exchange of experience.......
thanks
« Last Edit: 02 Sep, 2005, 21:10:50 by spiros »
Jelena Mitrovic

sophia

Hello!
My native language is English, but of course I am also fluent in Greek.  I teach Greek in Canada, at a school for Greek-Canadian children.  I am a teacher in the Canadian school system, but I don't have qualifications specifically to teach Greek.  I have had a good expereince so far (except for a few kids who drive me crazy sometimes!)

Are you concerned about teaching Greek because Greek is not your native language?
A journey of a thousand miles began with a single step.
Confucius

sandra

Hi Jelena.
I have the same problem as you. Greek is not my native language and i'm teaching and learning it at the same time. Mislim ako pisem  na srpskom da ces shvatiti. I'm new here and i hope this will help me about some difficultes.I hope to read something from you soon
sandra

sandra

Hi Everyone
Sorry about my last letter but as I said this is my first time here and this was a mistake ,I thought that I was sending this only to Jelena. I woulld like to introduce myself: i'm teaching and learning Greek at the same time, so I have some difficultes. Greek language is not my native language as well as English but I'm trying...  I hope that I'll get your help when I'll need it.

jelena

Hi there, I didn't check the forum messages for a while and was really pleasantly surprised when I read Sandra's message

So, Sandra, where do you live and teach Greek, are you from Serbia?
Jelena Mitrovic

atof

• Semi-Newbie
iam student in ancient greek and latin department , but i havnt enough books in my faculty. plz i want to reply me . i love this languages and i want to do any thing to learn ancient greek. my email is tifa_studies@yahoo.com

Search Tools