buggered → τα 'χει παίξει, τα 'χει φτύσει, τα 'χει παιγμένα, χαλασμένο, σε μπελάδες, την έχω κάνει, την έχω πατήσει, εξαντλημένος, παιγμένος από την κούραση, πτώμα, λιώμα, χώμα, κομμάτια, σοδομημένος, τη γάμησα, την πούτσισα, γαμημένος, χαλασμένος, τα 'χει παίξει

spiros

• Administrator
  • point d’amour
buggered → τα 'χει παίξει, τα 'χει φτύσει, χαλασμένο, τα 'χει παιγμένα, σε μπελάδες, την έχω κάνει, την έχω πατήσει, εξαντλημένος, παιγμένος από την κούραση, πτώμα, σοδομημένος

buggered
(slang) broken
Your telly is buggered, best get it fixed.
(slang) In trouble.
The police caught you on CCTV, now you're really buggered.
(Australian, slang) Tired, worn-out, exhausted.
You'll have to take over from here, mate, I'm completely buggered.
buggered - Wiktionary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=buggered

As a verb, the word is (potentially accidentally) used by the British to denote sodomy. In the UK, the phrase Bugger me sideways (or a variation thereupon) can be used as an expression of surprise. It can be used as a synonym for 'broken', as in "This PC's buggered," "Oh no! I've buggered it up," or "It's gone to buggery." In Anglophone Southern Africa, "buggered" is colloquially used to describe something, usually a machine or vehicle, which is broken but can be repaired, whilst something damaged beyond repair is described as "fucked".
The phrase bugger off (bug off in American English) means to go, or run, away; when used as a command it means "go away" ["get lost" or "leave me alone"] and can be seen to be used in much the same type of relatively softly 'offensive' manner.
"I'm buggered" or "I'll be buggered" is used as a colloquial phrase in the UK (and often in New Zealand and Australia as well) to denote or feign surprise at an unexpected (or possibly unwanted) occurrence. "I'm buggered" can also be used to indicate a state of fatigue. In this latter form it found fame in New Zealand in 1956 through rugby player Peter Jones, who - in a live post-match radio interview - declared himself "absolutely buggered", a turn of phrase considered shocking at the time.[6][7]
It is famously alleged that the last words of King George V were "Bugger Bognor", in response to a suggestion that he might recover from his illness and visit Bognor Regis. Variations on the phrase bugger it are commonly used to imply frustration, admission of defeat or the sense that something is not worth doing, as in bugger this for a lark or bugger this for a game of soldiers.
Bugger - Wikipedia
« Last Edit: 20 Jun, 2018, 15:06:26 by spiros »

Search Tools