Go to full version

French→English Translation Forum

- Business/Financial (Fr-En)

- Medical/Biology (Fr-En)

- Information Technology (Fr-En)

Pages: (1/219) > >>

acronymes → acronyms (Index: Fr > En) : de A à Z - Frederique

equipement ménager → household equipment - Frederique

idiotismes, expressions, argot → idioms, expressions, slang (index: Fr → En) - Frederique

dis moi qui tu fréquente, je te dirai qui tu es –> tell me what company you keep and I will tell you what you are | tell me who you go with and I'll tell you who you are | tell me your company and I shall tell you what you are | tell me your company and I will tell you what you are | tell me your company, I shall tell you what you are | show me who your friend is and I will tell you who you are | show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are | tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are | a man is known by the company he keeps | birds of a feather flock togeth - spiros

dis moi qui tu fréquente et je te dirai qui tu es –> tell me what company you keep and I will tell you what you are | tell me who you go with and I'll tell you who you are | tell me your company and I shall tell you what you are | tell me your company and I will tell you what you are | tell me your company, I shall tell you what you are | show me who your friend is and I will tell you who you are | show me your friends and I'll tell you who you are | tell me who your friends are, and I'll tell you who you are | a man is known by the company he keeps | birds of a feather flock together - spiros

lâcher la proie pour l'ombre → give away the shop to make a sixpence, miss the forest for the trees, put the cart before the horse, put things in the wrong order, do things in the wrong order, lose the substance by grasping at the shadow - spiros

loi du plus fort → might makes right - spiros

association de malfaiteurs → criminal association, criminal conspiracy, crime syndicate - spiros

un pot fêlé dure longtemps → a creaking gate hangs longest, a creaking door hangs longest, a creaking door hangs long on its hinges - spiros

Pages: (1/219) > >>