say no more → μην πεις τίποτα, μην πεις τίποτα άλλο, δεν χρειάζεται να πεις τίποτε άλλο, σύμφωνοι, είμαστε σύμφωνοι, έγινε, εντάξει, φτάνει, αρκεί, το 'πιασα, μπήκα, το 'χω, μη συνεχίζεις, μη συνεχίζετε, κρύβε λόγια, λλα λόγια ν' αγαπιόμαστε

crystal

say no more → μην πεις τίποτα, μην πεις τίποτα άλλο, δεν χρειάζεται να πεις τίποτε άλλο, σύμφωνοι, είμαστε σύμφωνοι, έγινε, εντάξει, φτάνει, αρκεί

Inf. I agree.; I will do it.; I concede, no need to continue talking. John: Someone ought to take this stuff outside. Bill: Say no more. Consider it done. Mary: Shouldn't we turn here if we plan to visit Jane? Alice: Say no more. Here we go.
Say no more - Idioms by The Free Dictionary

(idiomatic, humorous) What has already been said conveys all the meaning and information needed to draw a conclusion concerning a matter which it would be imprudent to discuss further.
(MLE, MTE) A standard formula to end a conversation, i.e. bye, see you soon.
say no more - Wiktionary, the free dictionary

Czech: škoda slov
French: ne pas en dire plus
Greek: άλλα λόγια ν' αγαπιόμαστε (el) (álla lógia n' agapiómaste)
Polish: nic więcej nie mów
Russian: ни сло́ва бо́льше (ni slóva bólʹše)
Spanish: no se hable más

dominotheory

το 'πιασα, μπήκα, το 'χω

said to show that you understand exactly what the other person is suggesting
"I saw him coming out of her flat." "Say no more!"
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/british/say-no-more

When in the course of a conversation one party communicates his or her total understanding of the particular topic or situation. This is often followed by some sort of action by that person that establishes an agreement and/or commitment to complete or follow through with a transaction in the very near future.
Yo, I got that piff that raw, holla at me
I already copped tonight, but ah mo hit you up tommorow
Aight, say no more, you already know

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=say%20no%20more
Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.

Search Tools