πεθαίνω από τη βαρεμάρα → be bored out of one's brains, be bored out of one's gourd, be bored out of one's mind, be bored out of one's skull, be bored out of one's tree, be bored out of one's wits, be bored senseless, be bored shitless, be bored stiff, be bored to death, be bored to tears, be bored to the core, be dying of boredom, be mind-numbing, be out of one's mind with boredom, die of boredom, I would rather watch paint dry, I'm dying of boredom, watch grass grow, watch paint dry

spiros

• Administrator
  • point d’amour
πεθαίνω από τη βαρεμάρα → be bored out of one's brains, be bored out of one's gourd, be bored out of one's mind, be bored out of one's skull, be bored out of one's tree, be bored out of one's wits, be bored senseless, be bored shitless, be bored stiff, be bored to death, be bored to tears, be bored to the core, be dying of boredom, be mind-numbing, be out of one's mind with boredom, die of boredom, I would rather watch paint dry, I'm dying of boredom, watch grass grow, watch paint dry

σκυλοβαριέμαι, βαριέμαι που ζω, πεθαίνω από τη βαρεμάρα, πεθαίνω από την πλήξη, πεθαίνω από ανία, πλήττω θανάσιμα, πλήττω του θανατά, βαριέμαι του θανατά, κόβω φλέβα, κόβω φλέβες, βαράω ενέσεις

Search Tools