δός μοι πᾷ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινήσω → give me a place to stand and I will move the earth, give me a place to stand and I'll move the earth, give me the place to stand and I shall move the earth, give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world, give me a firm spot to stand and I will move the world, give me a lever and a place to stand and I will move the earth, give me a fulcrum and I shall move the world

spiros

• Administrator
  • point d’amour
δός μοι πᾷ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινήσω → give me a place to stand and I will move the earth, give me a place to stand and I'll move the earth, give me the place to stand and I shall move the earth, give me a place to stand and with a lever I will move the whole world, give me a firm spot to stand and I will move the world, give me a lever and a place to stand and I will move the earth, give me a fulcrum and I shall move the world

donnez-moi un point d'appui et je soulèverai le mond, donnez moi un point d'appui et je soulèverai la terre, que l'on me donne un point d'appui et je soulèverai le monde, donnez-moi un point d'appui : je soulèverai le monde, donnez-moi un point fixe et un levier et je soulèverai la terre, donnez-moi un levier et un point fixe et je soulèverai le monde

δώσε μου τόπο να σταθώ και τη Γη θα μετακινήσω

gib mir einen Punkt, an dem ich ansetzen kann, und ich werde die Welt aus den Angeln hebeln
gib mir einen festen Punkt, und ich will die Erde bewegen
gib mir einen festen Punkt, wo ich hintreten kann, und ich bewege die Erd
gib mir einen Punkt, wo ich hintreten kann, und ich bewege die Erd
gebt mir einen festen Punkt und ich werde die Welt bewegen

дай мне, где стать, и землю поверну
дайте мне точку опоры, и я переверну землю

give me a place to stand and I'll move the earth → δός μοι πᾷ στῶ καὶ τὰν γᾶν κινήσω
« Last Edit: 10 Jun, 2022, 18:20:04 by spiros »

Search Tools