Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire (lyrics and video)

crystal

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire (lyrics and video)

Kings of Leon is an American rock band that formed in Mt. Juliet, Tennessee in 1999. [...] The band's early music was an upbeat blend of Southern rock and blues influences, but it has gradually expanded over the years to include a variety of genres and a more alternative, arena rock sound. Kings of Leon achieved initial success in the United Kingdom with a total of nine Top 40 singles, two BRIT Awards in 2008, and all three of the band's albums at the time peaking in the top five of the UK Albums Chart.

"Sex on Fire" is the first single to be taken from Kings of Leon's fourth studio album Only by the Night and as of September 2009, the second most-downloaded digital single ever in the United Kingdom.[1] The song gave Kings of Leon their first number-one single in Australia, Finland, Ireland and United Kingdom, charting at the top-spot in the UK Singles Chart on digital downloads alone, before its physical release. It has also gained significant popularity in the United States, reaching #1 on the Hot Modern Rock Tracks chart and #56 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it their second highest charting song in their homeland on the former chart. Along with all of these achievements, in 2008, the song earned the band their first Grammy nominations. The song was nominated for Best Rock Song, and won the award for Best Rock Vocal Performance by a Duo or Group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0HhrwIwp0

Lay where you're laying, don't make a sound
I know they're watching, they're watching
All the commotion, the kiddie like play
Has people talking, talking

You, your sex is on fire

The dark of the alley, the breaking of day
The head while I'm driving, I'm driving
Soft lips are open, knuckles are pale
Feels like you're dying, you're dying

You, your sex is on fire
Consumed with what's to transpire