fegatini saporiti → savory chicken livers

compass

• Semi-Newbie
I try to understand what is the main material of this recipe,  not to translate it really.
So I cite the whole recipe as context but I just need the 12 words of subject line translated in english or in greek, same to me. 
I believe it's something with chicken.

Fegatini Saporiti

– 400 g di fegatini di pollo
– 200 g di cipolla
– 30 g di burro
– un cucchiaio di olio extra vergine di oliva
– Worcester sauce
– vino bianco secco
– marsala
– aceto di vino bianco
- uno spicchio d’aglio
– una manciatina di foglie di prezzemolo tritate
– sale.    
Preparazione    
Affettate a velo la cipolla e fatela appassire in burro e olio con lo spicchio d’aglio leggermente schiacciato e senza germe centrale, e metà dose di prezzemolo. Tagliate i fegatini a pezzetti regolari e uniteli al soffritto, eliminando l’aglio. Lasciateli cuocere e rosolare leggermente smuovendo il recipiente affinchè non attacchino sul fondo. Salateli, aromatizzateli con una generosa spruzzata di salsa Worcester e irrorateli con una cucchiaiata di acqua calda, 3 di vino bianco secco, 2 di marsala secco e una di aceto bianco unite assieme. Alzate la fiamma e fate evaporare abbastanza rapidamente il liquido, continuando a smuovere il tegame; quando si sarà formato un sughetto piuttosto ristretto, versate la preparazione su un piatto di portata caldo. Cospargetela con prezzemolo tritato e servitela subito. E’ consigliabile accompagnare questa semplice e gustosissima portata con purè di patate o una fumante polenta.    

« Last Edit: 09 Mar, 2016, 15:39:25 by spiros »

billberg23

• Words ail me.
So I cite the whole recipe as context but I just need the 12 words of subject line translated in english or in greek, same to me. 
ΟΚ, in English, your recipe for Savory Chicken Livers (fegatini saporiti di pollo)

cipolla:  onion
Marsala = sweet dessert wine
aceto:  vinegar
spicchio d'aglio:  a clove of garlic
manciniata di foglie di prezzemolo tritate:  bunch of minced parsley leaves

spiros

• Administrator
  • point d’amour
You can use machine translation for this sort of things or a plain web dictionary. This is hardly a terminology question.

http://www.google.com/language_tools

See also:
http://italianfood.about.com/od/meatantipasti/r/blr0197.htm

Fegatini Saporiti

- 400 g of chicken livers
- 200 g onion
- 30 grams of butter
- A tablespoon of extra-virgin olive oil
- Worcester sauce
- Dry white wine
Marsala -
- White wine vinegar
- A clove of garlic
- A manciatina leaf parsley chopped
- Salt.
Preparation
Slice to the veil and let dry onion in butter and oil with the garlic clove of crushed lightly and without central seed, and half dose of parsley. Cut the liver into pieces and join the regular soffritto, removing garlic. Leave cook and brown slightly smuovendo the container for not sticking to the bottom. Salateli, aromatizzateli with a generous dash of Worcester sauce and irrorateli with a spoonful of hot water, 3 of dry white wine, 2 of marsala and a dry white vinegar united together. Raise the flame and then evaporate the liquid fairly quickly, continuing to move the pan when it is formed a sauce rather limited, the preparation paid on a hot plate. Cospargetela with chopped parsley and servitela immediately. It is advisable to accompany this simple and tasty scope with mashed potatoes or polenta steaming.
« Last Edit: 26 Dec, 2007, 04:01:10 by spiros »

Search Tools