Re: Help with a wedding speech

billberg23

• Words ail me.
I cannot speak a word so please it would be great if you could give me a translation in greek with a phonetic version also so I can actually stand up and say it!!

This is the text:

"No less than the trees and the stars, you are still children of the universe…and now each others. You both have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt your marriage and the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with each other, whatever you sometimes conceive that to be… and whatever your labours and aspirations in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace with your soul.
Be careful. Strive to be happy."
Our compliments on a beautiful speech!  Unfortunately, it far exceeds the 12-word limit for free translation, as specified in The Rules:

"1.5 If you ask for translation help please limit your query to 12 words and ALWAYS provide CONTEXT. If you want help with something bigger than that then you may contact one of the members or directly Translatum Translation Services for professional translation. If you want a free draft translation you can always use Greek machine translation."

You might also consider posting it in the "Post a Translation Job" section of this forum, and make appropriate arrangements with a translator.
Good luck with the project!
« Last Edit: 22 May, 2007, 07:51:15 by billberg23 »

Search Tools