Filetypes: .itd to .jsp?

Frederique

• Creative, Hardworking and Able!
Problem: We have received and are working on (English to Greek) files sent in .jsp format, with SDL Edit 2005 SP1 (Build 5522), which converts these into two joint .itd files which look like this: filename_jsp_htm_EL.itd and filename_jsp_scr_EL.itd.
The client wants these back in the original .jsp format. We only have a demo copy of SDLTrados 2007 with us here in Alonissos, which we can install if it provides a solution. Any help is appreciated :-)
Communicate. Explore potentials. Find solutions.

spiros

• Administrator
  • point d’amour
.jsp format is javascript pages, a type of dynamic pages for the Internet which is usually html mixed with javascript instructions. I am not sure whether the demo would be able to produce the original format. If that fails, try sending me the files and I will do it for you.

Frederique

Thank you... thank you :-) A long overdue letter is in order from us. (Blame OTE and DSL, the saga of which we will post soon.) We will send you the files by e-mail probably tomorrow if that is okay
These .itd files are small in size and easy to send. We will send one (pair) as an example.

spiros

• Administrator
  • point d’amour

Frederique

Done :-)

Search Tools