All the forms of διώχνω

herzog3000

• Semi-Newbie
I cannot find a reference that has all the forms of the verb διώχνω. I was hoping someone could write down the I, you, he, we, etc, and then past tense and future tenses of this verb. It would help me sooo much. Thanks!!

I am so disappointed that many of my references for modern greek either contradict each other or do not contain words I have learned from people I know. Every exchange leads to confusion! I should be better in the fall because I will be taking a formal course. Until then THANKS for the help! If there is a conflicting reference I will post here to get everyone to weigh in on the debate. :-)
« Last Edit: 22 Feb, 2005, 01:12:59 by herzog3000 »

spiros

• Administrator
  • point d’amour

herzog3000

• Semi-Newbie
That is a very powerful tool. Unfortunately to search for greek words I must wade through greek documentation. I had found that reference before (doing my due diligence before asking this question) but was sadly unable to utilize it very well. Any assistance is greatly appreciated since it seems more comprehensive than any book I have been able to find.

Once I have mastered the tool then I can move on much more quickly to better questions. THANKS!
« Last Edit: 22 Feb, 2005, 21:50:47 by herzog3000 »

herzog3000

• Semi-Newbie
Found a 600 verb conjugation book. Ordering it now. Then I will have some good non-trivial questions to put here. Also it will help me to translate the instructions on that utility.

Search Tools