get skunked → με ψεκάζει μεφίτιδα, με ψεκάζει βρομοκούναβο, με κατουράει μεφίτιδα, με κατουράει βρομοκούναβο, μουχλιάζω, γίνομαι τύφλα στο μεθύσι, γίνομαι λιώμα, γίνομαι λιάρδα, γίνομαι λιάδα, γίνομαι στουπί, γίνομαι ντίρλα, γίνομαι πίτα, γίνομαι χώμα, γίνομαι κουδούνι, γίνομαι αλοιφή, γίνομαι κόκαλο, γίνομαι σκνίπα, γίνομαι στάχτη

spiros

• Administrator
  • point d’amour
get skunked → με ψεκάζει μεφίτιδα, με ψεκάζει βρομοκούναβο, με κατουράει μεφίτιδα, με κατουράει βρομοκούναβο, μουχλιάζω, γίνομαι τύφλα στο μεθύσι, γίνομαι λιώμα, γίνομαι λιάρδα, γίνομαι λιάδα, γίνομαι στουπί, γίνομαι ντίρλα, γίνομαι πίτα, γίνομαι χώμα, γίνομαι κουδούνι, γίνομαι αλοιφή, γίνομαι κόκαλο, γίνομαι σκνίπα, γίνομαι στάχτη

get skunked
slang
1. To be sprayed with the foul-smelling defensive fluid of a skunk.
A: "Phew, what is that awful smell?" B: "I think the dog got skunked!"
2. To get very drunk.
We didn't notice that Jackson had left the party—we'd all gotten too skunked.
My dad used to spend nearly every night getting skunked at the local bar when we were kids, so I swore I wouldn't touch alcohol when I grew up.
3. Of beer, to develop a distinctive musty taste or smell as a result of exposure to ultraviolet light.
Make sure you keep those bottles of beer in a dark place. You don't want them to get skunked!
A: "Does this beer taste like it's gone off?" B: "It probably got a little skunked, but it won't hurt you."
Skunked - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
Dictionary of Americanisms: A Glossary of Words and Phrases Usually Regarded ... - John Russell Bartlett - Βιβλία Google

Search Tools