people watching → χάζι, χάζεμα, να βλέπεις τους ανθρώπους να περνούν, οφθαλμόλουτρο, κόψιμο κίνησης

Guest · 19 · 5065

crystal

Σπύρο, δεν ξέρω για το οφθαλμόλουτρο καθώς έχει να κάνει κυρίως με το να παίρνεις μάτι...

People watching or crowd watching is the act of observing people and their interactions, usually without their knowledge. This differs from voyeurism in that it does not relate to sex or sexual gratification.

dominotheory

Νομίζω ότι είναι διακιολογημένη η αμφιβολία της crystal. Αλλού παραπέμπει το οφθαλμόλουτρο. Επίσης, γιατί όχι κόβω κίνηση (about 987 results), δεν είναι κάπως αφύσικο το κόψιμο κίνησης (9 results);

people watching   
A Hobby in which you go out and watch people. The way they act, dress, && talk. Like bird watching except with people. Very entertaining.
I went people watching this afternoon.

People watching is when u go around and watch people that u've never met before and, based on their actions, movements, and gestures, guess what kind of people they are and what they do.
I went people watching at the high school.

when people with no lives or losers who go out to watch people because they nothing better to do.
P.S. This is my sister
Fred: What did you do last night?
Loser:I went people watching.
Fred: What?
Loser: People watching, its when you go and watch random people.
Fred:you need to get a life.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=people%20watching
Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.

Search Tools