home -> σπίτι, οικία, πατρίδα, θαλπωρή, κατοικία, εστία, πατρικό, γενέτειρα, οικογένεια, άσυλο, κλινική, τόπος διαβίωσης, τέρμα, φτούκα, έδρα, βάση, αρχική, λίκνο, κατ' οίκον, αρχική, αρχική σελίδα, κεντρική σελίδα, κεντρικός, βαθιά, άσυλο, σπιτικός, σπιτίσιος, οικογενειακός, στο σπίτι, προς το σπίτι, στη θέση του, βαθιά, σφιχτά, γερά, όσο παίρνει, όσο πάει, παλινοστώ, γυρνώ σπίτι, γυρνάω σπίτι

meggro777

• Semi-Newbie
Hey, I've been looking everywhere for an accurate translation to no avail and wanted to see if one of yall could help me. I want to get an ancient Greek translation of the word "home"...but not in the context of house/dwelling/structure etc. I am looking for (if it exists) "home" in the context of feeling at home, warmth comfort of belonging/feeling at home...the feeling associated with the word, I guess that would be the connotation?? Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks so much!!!!!
« Last Edit: 28 Nov, 2013, 10:30:20 by spiros »

Frederique

• Creative, Hardworking and Able!
home -> κατοικία, εστία, πατρικό, γενέτειρα, οικογένεια, σπίτι, πατρίδα, λίκνο, κατ' οίκον, κεντρικός, βαθιά, άσυλο, κλινική, τόπος διαβίωσης, τέρμα, φτούκα, έδρα, βαση, σπιτικός, σπιτίσιος, οικογενειακός, παλινοστώ, γυρνώ σπίτι, στεγάζω, διαμένω

« Last Edit: 04 Oct, 2013, 23:51:17 by spiros »
Communicate. Explore potentials. Find solutions.

Search Tools