Ellinomatheia CD Activation Key Needed

vayanos

• Semi-Newbie
I recently purchased online the CD Ellinomatheia  "Τα Ελληνικά: 'Ενας Γλωσσικός Θησαυρός στον Υπολογιστή σας".  I did pay for the CD and promptly receive it in the mail, but I can't use it with out an "activation key" that it keeps asking me to enter.

I have been trying to go the website given in the CD insert and I have also tried calling the two numbers included in that insert that comes with the CD, in order to finally be able to "activate" the CD and use it, but neither the websites work, nor does anyone answer the Greek phone numbers I am dialing.  Can anyone please help me figure this out?  Why would someone make an international client call Greece to get the activation key and not include such a key with the CD?  I would appreciate your replies.

Thank you.

Dr. Stylianos G. Vayanos, Ph.D., Ph.D./Ed.D.

wings

• Global Moderator
  • Vicky Papaprodromou
I think you can only activate the software by telephone.

I don't know why nobody answers. Perhaps you can try on September 1st, just in case they are on holidays.

vayanos

• Semi-Newbie
Thank you for your reply.  I also thought of the whole August vacation issue, but I hoped that they would have thought that since they shipped out CDs in August, they should be ready to furnish customers with the "key" as well.  Also, I was a bit dumbfounded by the fact that they didn't include the Key in with the CD when they ship it.  It would make life so much easier....

wings

• Global Moderator
  • Vicky Papaprodromou
Also, I was a bit dumbfounded by the fact that they didn't include the Key in with the CD when they ship it.  It would make life so much easier....

My words exactly when I received the CD some years ago. :-)

vayanos

• Semi-Newbie
Not to perpetuate the discussion, but just out of curiosity, when you purchased your CD some years ago, did they have a functioning website?  Because the two websites that they mention in their CD insert (namely, www.ellinikagrammata.gr/ellinomatheia/index.html and www.ellinomatheia.gr) do not work.  That was also a bit strange....

wings

• Global Moderator
  • Vicky Papaprodromou

wings

• Global Moderator
  • Vicky Papaprodromou
Please try http://www.lexigram.gr/. It seems to be their new site.

Let us know if you can activate the software through their pages.

Search Tools