My life is a game which I make its rules

coolme

• Semi-Newbie
Could you please help me for the translation '' My life is a game which I make its rules ''. and '' My life's biggest game, 12.2012 ''  in both capital and normal greek letters ?
« Last Edit: 08 Sep, 2012, 19:01:28 by wings »

billberg23

• Words ail me.
We think you mean "Life is a game whose rules I make."  Right?
The second quotation needs explanation.  It also needs a separate post, since it's a separate request.  As advised, please read The Rules before posting (click at top of page).  In other words, the Forum is a game whose rules Translatum makes.  (-:
« Last Edit: 09 Sep, 2012, 03:15:17 by billberg23 »

coolme

• Semi-Newbie
:)) sorry you are right. What I need is to translate '' Funniest game of my life, 12.2012 '' in both capital and normal greek letters.

billberg23

• Words ail me.
What I need is to translate '' Funniest game of my life, 12.2012 '' in both capital and normal greek letters.
You mean you no longer need "My life is a game whose rules I make" translated?  As I said before, if you want both quotations translated, you need to make two separate requests in two separate threads.  Please read The Rules!
And do spell out what you mean by '' Funniest game of my life, 12.2012.''  Do you mean "The funniest game of my life will take place in December, 2012," or something quite different?   

Search Tools