ATA/NYCT Court Interpreting and Translation Seminar - Jersey City, NJ, 25 & 26 April 2009

wings

• Global Moderator
  • Vicky Papaprodromou
ATA/NYCT Court Interpreting and Translation Seminar - Jersey City, NJ, 25 & 26 April 2009

Why should you attend this seminar?

The ATA/NYCT Court Interpreting and Translation Seminar offers a unique opportunity to enhance your skills and advance your career!

By attending this seminar, you will:

•    Receive training specific to your needs as an experienced interpreter and translator
•    Strengthen your competence and performance in the demanding courtroom environment
•    Take part in exercises to increase your speaking rate and improve accuracy at higher speeds
•    Understand all aspects of transcribing and translating evidence tapes from the Federal Rules of Evidence to formatting that works
•    Connect with colleagues, company owners, and seasoned professionals at the Networking Session
•    Market your services by taking part in the Job Marketplace
•    Obtain the professional development you need to enhance the added-value you can offer in a competitive marketplace

This seminar offers the following sessions
:

•    Advanced Simultaneous Interpreting Techniques
- María Cecilia Marty

Attendees say:
"María Cecilia Marty has an incredible command of the subject matter. She is the best in her profession."
"Best presentation I have attended."
"A superlative session. María Cecilia Marty inspired the audience with a wealth of knowledge and an enthusiastic presentation."

•    Transcription and Translation of Evidence Tapes
- María Cecilia Marty

Attendees say:
"Very informative. I learned a lot of new techniques."
"Outstanding speaker provided clear, practical examples. I could really use more sessions like this."
"María Cecilia Marty is very knowledgeable and made the presentation fun!"

•    More sessions to be announced...

Space is limited. Register today!

Search Tools