Since you use the progressive, aorist, and perfect verb stems (in that order) for your commands, it might be useful at the outset to visualize those three different aspects of action as (1) a movie, (2) a snapshot, and (3) a hologram, respectively.
1) ἄγε "lead on!," "keep leading!"
2) ἄξον (first aorist, extremely rare): "lead!"
3) ἄγαγε (normal, second aorist): "lead!"
4) ἠχώς ἴσθι (rare, periphrastic perfect): something like "get done with leading!."
5) ἀγηοχώς ἴσθι (does not exist until Hellenistic period, when it means same as 4 above)