Phonetic "ancient Greek" translation

kelsi234

• Semi-Newbie
Greetings,

I'm sorry for breaking the rules of the forum, but there is some help on a translation I need.  I believe that it is phonetic ancient greek, but I'm not 100% certain.  I'd far prefer to have this translation done in private, so is there any chance some one is willing to email me to do this translation?

I will be ever more grateful than you can possibly imagine.  

Thanks,
kelsip97@gmail.com
« Last Edit: 27 Oct, 2009, 16:14:56 by billberg23 »

billberg23

• Words ail me.
We're wondering what you mean with "phonetic."  Is the statement transliterated into the Roman alphabet, or has it been transcribed with international phonetic symbols?  If you think it actually comes from ancient Greek times, there's no reason not to post it here in full — unless, of course, it's more than twelve words long.  In that case, you can seek a private translator under the "Post a Translation Job!" section of this Forum.

kelsi234

• Semi-Newbie
Phonetic as in transliterated into the roman alphabet, not into IPA (sorry). As far as why I think it's ancient greek, an archeologist friend of mine believes it is Ancient Greek, but doesn't recognize the words.    As far as the actual phrasing here it is:

chia Kaine du riana na kodu
na chiu kore do felite
kou du laine e ho ka fode

billberg23

• Words ail me.

oberonsghost

It reminds me of something I saw somewhere [which may, or may not have been Greek].  Please let us know where it is from....
Πουλιὰ τὸ βάρος τῆς καρδιᾶς μας ψυλὰ μηδενίζοντας καὶ πολὺ γαλάζιο ποὺ ἀγαπήσαμε!  (Ἐλύτης)

Search Tools