IKSTOIASONAKROPADAKEYA

stasis

• Semi-Newbie
While conducting a session of *scanning* of one client yesterday the following was received from Spirits:

IKS(T)OIASONAKROPADAKEYA

We did record it as we did hear it - misspellings might be present
This is not the first time we receive messages in languages we are not familiar with
We figured out it is probably Greek phrase, since it sounds like a Greek

When spelled by spirits it is broken up as:

IKS(T)O---IASO---NAKRO-PADAKEYA

letter "T" is either present or not, we are not sure

We did google this words and came up with translation, but it might not be absolutely correct one since we don't know Greek language:

Ix(t)o Iaso (/Iasthai) Necro Paidakia  = healing death of children

please correct us if we are wrong

Ix(t)o - we found here { http://books.google.ca/books?id=dYoCAAAAQAAJ&pg=PA167&lpg=PA167&dq=ixto+greek+meaning&source=bl&ots=1R-K9CxaIC&sig=6rIuqsu0mbsJWOSoMbltmYxlpOA&hl=en&ei=gYjRS978IJSCswP21qSdCg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CAsQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false } as a particle indicating present and imperfect form of verb in Epic language. Epic language refers to old Greek?

Iaso - from iasthai  "to heal"
Iaso (feminine name) - means "healer"

NAKRA - probably necro meaning "death"

PADAKEYA - probably παιδάκια meaning "children" (plural form)

are there any other alternative translations possible?
does this phrase look correct from Greek grammar perspective?

your answers would be appreciated

oberonsghost

Hi there,

Are you able to provide a link to the audio that was transcribed?  This could help us transcribe the phrase more accurately and translate it.  Are you also able to give some context....it will also help us work out what is happening. 

:)
Πουλιὰ τὸ βάρος τῆς καρδιᾶς μας ψυλὰ μηδενίζοντας καὶ πολὺ γαλάζιο ποὺ ἀγαπήσαμε!  (Ἐλύτης)

stasis

• Semi-Newbie
Hi there,

Are you able to provide a link to the audio that was transcribed?  This could help us transcribe the phrase more accurately and translate it.  Are you also able to give some context....it will also help us work out what is happening. 

The voices are appearing in the head, not externally, therefore could not be recorded directly on audio-recording device
I did record it the way I did hear it. Because I don't know Greek I might have misspelled some words writing them in English letters

The context is following: it is a reading of unfamiliar person who happened to be a client. I have no idea why this exact piece came,
other than that it might be related to the previous life of the client (doctor, Greece, saving lives of kids)

Search Tools