traversin -> bolster


  • Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
    • Posts: 80227
    • Gender:Female
  • Creative, Hardworking and Able!
traversin -> bolster

A bolster is a long narrow pillow or cushion filled with cotton, down, or fibre. In western countries, it is usually placed at the head of bed and functions as head or back support.

« Last Edit: 11 Jan, 2013, 16:59:07 by spiros »
Communicate. Explore potentials. Find solutions.


Search Tools